Notice to Patients
A letter to our patients and community:
Surgical Associates remains dedicated to our community and patients in Wausau and throughout the Region. Our patients and their families remain the focus of our practice throughout the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe and healthy which is why we have implemented additional measures along with our existing processes. Our focus is reducing the spread of infectious disease through these measures:
- We will be calling our patients regarding potential illness in the home.
- If you or a family member are ill, depending on the symptoms and type of appointment we may ask to reschedule if visit is non-urgent.
- If the type of visit requires you to be seen in our clinic, you will be seen by a Provider.
- If there is an illness in your household, an option may be a Doctor phone call.
- If you arrive at our clinic with symptoms, please inform our receptionist we will ask you to put on a mask.
- If you are seen in the clinic and need follow-up appointments or surgeries, you will be called by one of our schedulers within 24 hours.
- We continue to clean equipment and rooms between each patient and have added additional sanitation measures to all our public areas. The entire clinic will periodically be getting a special cleaning.
- We also ask that when come to your visit you are accompanied by no more than one person.
- Staff continues to take appropriate hygiene precautions.
- Masks and hand sanitizer continue to be available throughout the clinic for all.
Our team is continually monitoring the Coronavirus situation throughout the region and are committed to keeping our doors open and providing exceptional care to our patients.
2400 Pine Ridge Blvd
Wausau, WI 54401