Surgical Associates remains dedicated to our community and patients in Wausau and throughout the Region. Our patients, their families, and our employees’ safety remain the focus of our practice throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe and healthy which is why we had added additional measures to our existing processes. We have implemented the following and ask that you partner with us in helping reduce the spread of infectious disease:
- We continue to make this a comfortable experience as you have your procedure with us. However, due to COVID-19 we have had to adjust our visitor policy as we work to keep you and your family safe.
- When you arrive at our office one of our staff will bring you back to the procedure area.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. Throughout the day our staff will keep your family updated.
- Your provider will call your family following the procedure to give an update and the time to return to pick you up.
- When your family returns, we review discharge instructions and do all educational teaching in person.
About Surgical Associates, S.C.:
Surgical Associates, S.C. is a multispecialty, independent surgical practice providing tertiary-level surgical care at Aspirus Wausau Hospital. General and acute care surgery, vascular surgery, breast surgery, bariatric surgery, and plastic surgery are among the surgical services offered at Surgical Associates. The practice provides outreach clinic and surgical services to several North Central Wisconsin communities, including Antigo, Medford, Merrill, Rhinelander, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Woodruff as well as Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Surgical Associates is a proud member of Aspirus Network Inc.