Surgical Associates remains dedicated to our community and patients in Wausau and throughout the Region. Our patients, their families, and our employees’ safety remain the focus of our practice throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe and healthy which is why we had added additional measures to our existing processes. We have implemented the following and ask that you partner with us in helping reduce the spread of infectious disease:
- If you or a family member are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19, we may ask to reschedule your visit.
- If the type of visit requires you to be seen in our clinic, you will be seen by a Provider.
- If you feel uncomfortable coming to our clinic, doctor phone calls and telehealth are available.
- Please wear a mask when you come to your appointment or procedure.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available throughout the clinic for all.
- We continue to clean equipment and rooms between each patient and have added additional sanitation measures to all our public areas.
- Please do not sit on a chair that may be wet. Some of the cleaning products we use may contain bleach.
- Please come alone to your appointment and no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- No visitors will be allowed unless the visitor is a minor or power of attorney
About Surgical Associates, S.C.:
Surgical Associates, S.C. is a multispecialty, independent surgical practice providing tertiary-level surgical care at Aspirus Wausau Hospital. General and acute care surgery, vascular surgery, breast surgery, bariatric surgery, and plastic surgery are among the surgical services offered at Surgical Associates. The practice provides outreach clinic and surgical services to several North Central Wisconsin communities, including Antigo, Medford, Merrill, Rhinelander, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Woodruff as well as Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Surgical Associates is a proud member of Aspirus Network Inc.